This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's baking/cooking......

Usually during the holidays, I do a lot of baking and give them away as presents. This year I did not do as much since I will be away. I have made shortbread because it does not feel like Christmas at all without it. I also made steamed rice cakes for our cookie exchange.

Here are some baked goodies I have done in the years past.
Classic spritz

Pineapple filled bars

Kisses thumb print cookies

Chocolate crinkles

Steamed rice cakes


It is fun when you see them all baked and wrapped ready to give as presents. But I must admit it is hard work.




No comments:

Post a Comment