This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, December 5, 2011

What's cooking/baking.....

This weekend was kind of relaxing for me. I did a bit of this and that ....cleaning my home, cooking and baking. Since I have started baking bread again, I now get excited when I bake anything.

On Saturday morning I baked pan de sal which is a popular bun in the Philippines and I made jumbo ones. 

As you can see they are big but still tasted like our pan de sal back home.


As soon as it was out of the oven, I spread butter on one side and butter and jam on the other side. Yummy!

Sunday evening, I barbecued chicken and made the marinade from scratch and it tasted good.
Took 2 pieces to work for lunch with scalloped potatoes.





No comments:

Post a Comment