This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, December 9, 2011

Finally.............

This morning I am on my way to my Hyundai dealership to get my winter tires installed. What is ironic about it, there is no snow and the forecast is no snow for the next two weeks. I guess I will be ready when that dreaded white stuff comes sometime in the near future.

The nice thing about it is, I will be gone for almost two weeks on holidays so I don't really care when it comes.

Yesterday, I got my first Christmas basket at work and the first installment of the cookie exchange I participated in. I will bring mine Monday. It is nice because you don't get all the cookies at once.

Tonight I will be doing my Christmas shopping and hopefully I will not be running around all over to find what I want to get.

Also, tonight is the start of the display at Candy Cane Lane. This is blocks of home on the west by Stony Plain road area all decorated with all kinds of Christmas decor and it being Candy Cane Lane, every home has candy cane decor as part of their theme. It is crowded and I will propbably go see it sometime. You can check on You Tube as I am sure they have some videos or photos there, until I visit the area, that will be the time I will post some.

Weekend, another two days to enjoy...have fun shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment