This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 14, 2012

Whatever post.....

A productive weekend.... I did not go anywhere this weekend as I did not feel so well when I came home Friday. I took it easy that night and just watched tv.

I watched The Secret Princes and I do not know how real is that show. The one Lord can't even carry a conversation and no wonder he can't find a date. I watched Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Once in a while I follow a recipe from there.

This week end I was in the mood to bake and did biscuits and a loaf of white bread. I have not baked a loaf of bread in ages and it turned out so well. First time in years using my long loaf pan.

Maybe for my birthday next week I will bake a birthday cake. I used to bake a lot of cakes when we lived in Yellowkinfe....up North where winter I heard has arrived.

I forgot that I had gone out to get groceries and washed my SUV. I did not know they were open on Sundays and when I was driving home from the store, I saw it was open. Unfortunately I did not vacuum as I had my winter tires there. Yes, it is time to change tires.

My next project is to clean my teaspoon collection from all over the world and put it where I have my coin collection. That would be a lot of work but finally I have a place for them.


Some of the biscuits I baked.
 
Loaf of bread that turned out really well.
 
My fave snack when watching tv.
 
Another work week, hope it goes really fast.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment