This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving.....

To all my Canadian readers, Happy Thanksgiving. For whatever things you are thankful for, this is the special day for it although I believe we should be thankful every time good and beautiful things happen to us or given or received.

Our family spent this holiday, yesterday to give all of us a day to relax before we go back to work. This is specially for whoever did the most work.....cooked and prepared the Thanksgiving dinner.
Hint...hint....

The usual dinner menu is turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables will depend on family tradition. This year there will be one vegetable that I will have that we have not had in the past....asparagus. I just saw a nice bunch of them at the store. Our dessert is creme caramel.

Just a small turkey this year....13 lbs.

I hope you enjoyed this day with your family and friends. Come Tuesday, everyone will be having some kind of turkey sandwich or leftover for lunch at work....I am sure of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment