This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, October 12, 2012

A kind person.....

A building with 25 floors and hundreds of people living in it is like a small community. The lobby becomes a meeting place where you see people you know or just met.

I have been in my building for more than 3 years and I know a lot of people but there are also movements and people I like move out and on to a different building or bought homes.

There is one resident here who is retired and every morning he likes to be in the lobby and read his papers or flyers. He uses a wheel chair. I don't get flyers in my mail box as I have put a no flyers note in it.

We have a place where you can get them and this gentleman would get me my paper and flyers every morning on my way to work.

Today, I was sick so I took the day off and when I went out my door to throw a bag of garbage, the paper and flyers were hanging on my door handle.

This is not the first time and I really appreciate that. I like to read my Metro and look at flyers.

What a nice person!!! It makes me feel good that there are kind and wonderful people around.

It's Friday, enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment