This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New recipes to try......

A good friend of mine gave me a cookbook.....actually a gluten-free muffins.

I have looked at some of the recipes and this week end I am trying one or two recipes. The first one is the bacon scallion muffins and the other one is golden raisin rosemary muffins.

These recipes call for finely ground brown rice flour, potato starch and tapioca starch. This is the base of all the recipes. I have seen tapioca starch and potato starch but I have not seen brown rice flour.

Worst case scenario I will just use cake and pastry flour or just all prupose flour and see how they turn out. There are lots of recipes I want to try and it is good that it makes 12 muffins.

I will post result as soon as I have tried them.

That is the picture of the golden raisin rosemary muffins.


No comments:

Post a Comment