This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, October 15, 2012

Projects.....

I have just started on my next project, cleaning and wiping my souvenir teaspoons collection so I can display them. And the problem is this...

 
There are more than 200 teaspoons in this box.  I guess it will take a bit of a time to get it done.
I will just sit on the floor and do it while watching tv. There better be really exciting shows to watch while I am doing this.
 
 
And this is where they will go. I have to rearrange my coin collection to make room for the teaspoons. This is my coffee table. I am excited to see how it will look like.
 
 Just finished watching the voice and it is exciting to find out what happens to the stolen members.
Breaking Amish is also getting interesting.....how much of it is real, I don't know.
As my sister would say it 4 more sleeps before the weekend.
My birthday is this Saturday....no plans yet.
 


1 comment:

  1. I have always associated you with those teaspoons. Didn't you have them displayed on the wall when you lived in Yellowknife?

    ReplyDelete