This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dinner with a close friend......

Friday night I had a very nice dinner with a close friend from my old office. We went to Tropika, a Malaysian restaurant. We had time to talk a lot and made other plans to do things later.

We had Pineapple fried rice, Tropika chicken and mixed vegetables with coconut milk. They were all good and we started with a cocktail, Chee chee, I believe it's the drink/cocktails of the 80's. It was good and refreshing. As usual, it was too late before we remember to take pictures. She did take a picture and she will email it to me.

It is my birthday today, so she treated me to that dinner and gave me a very nice birthday card with a ticket so hopefully I will check if I had won anything.

I had to tell her that I had dropped or cut my friendship with another lady who I think is a bit toxic and I would rather have one less friend who I don't trust now.

I really enjoyed our time together and hopefully we will do it again.

Thanks a lot CG. It was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment