This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, October 17, 2012

2 years of blogging.....

I did not realized until the other day that I have been blogging for 2 years now. I started my blog October 1, 2010.

It took me a while to figure out how to do it and I remember one time, my blog looked like it only had empty space. My brother-in-law was able to figure it out and I am now very careful about editing or other stuff to do with my design.

Thinking of what to say/write was the most difficult part of blogging. One time I tried to see if I could blog everyday like my sister and I believe it only lasted 10 days for me. There are times I could only blog once a week so I just do it when I feel like it or when I have something I think would be interesting.

I also forget to take pictures even though I remind myself that I have to take pictures.....just like last Thanksgiving while waiting for people to arrive, I told myself I should take a picture of the turkey because it turned out really well and the colour of the skin was golden brown. But of course it was too late by the time I remembered it.....I had already carved the turkey.

My friends let me know how I am doing with blogging and I appreciate their comments and suggestions. Well, I guess I would be blogging for a while yet.

Thanks to all my readers and for their comments whether it is in this blog or by emailing me privately.

No comments:

Post a Comment