This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Enjoy Centre....the plants

Enjoy Centre used to be Holes Greenhouse in St Albert, Alberta. I used to live in that city and I have lived there for 10 years off and on. It is quite a drive if you work downtown so when the chance to live downtown, I decided to move.

I love gardening and I used to buy my plants from there. When they became the Enjoy Centre it was quite a while before I got a chance to see it.

This summer was my first time and I did not take a lot of pictures. It was busy but the flowers were so beautiful and varied. The last time I was there I took some pictures of house plants. Some of them I don't know the names but would like to share them here,

These two are by the entrance to the store.
 
 
 
 
 
I used to have a collection of these African Violets when I lived in St. Albert.
I love plants and I am planning to get some for my place as they make one's home more alive and beautiful.
 
Hump day....looking forward to the weekend...I have a mission to find something for my sister.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment