This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The fluffy white stuff.....

Yes, the dreaded white stuff fell today but luckily did not stay....a bit wet and temperature not so cold. But still it was nasty, knowing the cold weather is upon us.

I have appointment to change to winter tires next week and the forecast is in the teens. Hopefully, it will stay for a bit longer.

It is time to take out the coats and jackets and winter boots, gloves and hats and toques and scarves.
Not to forget warm clothes, sweaters and cardigans.

I am glad I will be away for while visiting sunny California. At least it will be a lot warmer.

So there it is.....old man winter is getting ready to come back....yuk ....it will be for 6 months and I will start counting the days when spring is here.

Thanks for stopping by......

No comments:

Post a Comment