This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Clean up......

I realize people do spring clean up but for me I also do fall clean up. This long weekend, I decided to clean up my closet and donate them to charity, the one I send them to benefits Diabetes Foundation.

Last week I have delivered a big bag of shoes, pants, sandals and jackets. Today I cleaned up more and have another bag to drop off. Maybe it is just preparation for my next shopping when I go to San Jose in 6 weeks.

Sometimes we don't realize how much we have and I wanted to have more room in my closet. And I have a big closet. But it feels good to know that other women will benefit from what I don't use anymore.

While I was cleaning up, I took a few pictures of what I have left. When my cousin was visiting last August, she opened my closet and had seen the number of shoes I have and then realized there we more in my coat closet and under my dresser and chest of drawers. I was a bit embarrassed but I never splurge and buy them on sale and a friend told me one time that I know how to shop.

So here are two pictures of my flip flops, they are not really the flip flops some of you may know. and my flat sandals that I use for just shopping, going out with friends or just when I walk to the stores. I still have my dressy sandals I use for work.

These are what I chose to leave for myself. My so called flip flops. I have 3 pairs that I use when I am in my balcony and they are just for that use.
 
My flat summer sandals. I must have given 12 pairs of these kind.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment