This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mid week......

Oh yes, hump day....I have been so tired that I have not turned on my computer to check email or to blog. And I seem to have run out of things to say.

I don't know how some people blog everyday. My sister is one of those people but then again, she is retired.

The last few nights, I watched baseball. I used to watch games before but for years now, I have not watched a complete baseball game until this World Series when my sister asked if I was going to watch. And so I did....but I did not know any players at all.

I have been watching The Voice and read that Christina and Ceelo would not be there next time. I think that would be good...they need a bit of a change. Maybe it will make it more exciting.

The Layover with Anthony Bourdain is a show I have been watching lately. It is about things to do, places to see and to eat while a traveler has time on a layover in a particular city. I don't understand how he can eat all the time and so much. Amazing!!! I would be sick if I have to do all the eating he does.

Well, I just finished a short blog....thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow is another busy and hectic day for me.

1 comment:

  1. I was obsessed with The Layover until the channel we were watching it on ended its free preview. Season One made me want to go to Rome, Singapore, and New York.

    ReplyDelete