This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Good news.......

Before I had posted pictures of my niece's daughter who got accepted to a hockey school out west.

Today, while talking to my niece, she told me that she is now a member of Major Midget league, while she is also playing in a triple A league.

I hope I am correct in all these divisions. Anyway, we are so happy and proud of her.

Maybe, just maybe there is a chance of her being in the Olympics in the future. I have attended a few of her games and must say she is good.

I might go to a big tournament she is going to over the Christmas holiday.

Will post if there is any news. Way to go Vickie.......

 
Vickie in action.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment