This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, October 25, 2010

Yikes!!!

The dreaded white stuff is here......hope it does not stay. A reminder to make an appointment to get my winter tires installed. And I still have not found winter boots!!!!! I have to get going on this. Another dilemma, should I just take the transit now since I hate clearing snow off my vehicle and warming it up.

Oh, well that is just part of living in the Canadian north. At least the forecast tomorrow is no snow for the rest of the week. I hope the Weather Channel is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment