This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A birthday poem

A wonderful and meaningful gift from my little sister. She writes a lot of poems, but I noticed they were all meant for people she loved and have passed on.

I know for a fact, she wrote one for a very good friend of hers who is still alive, so I am honoured. She sent this a day early as I had blogged about who sends/calls/texts birthday wish for me first. She said she is not competing. Besides, it does not count, it had to be the day.

A big thank you. Here it is.

Now I can say a poem was written specially for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment