This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, October 1, 2010

Music of our generation

While looking for songs in Youtube, I have come across this song which was popular during my teenage years. Bands in Manila liked to cover songs and most of the time it is the version we heard most times that I don't even know who sang the original version.

It brings a lot of memories, reminds me of a certain friend or classmates and what activities we enjoyed doing and the fun times we had. This is just one song and this is the version we were familiar with. This band produced a number of great singers who are still popular in the Philippines.

This is the original recording from the 70's so the sound is not as good but it is the memory that it brings that is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment