This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, October 1, 2010

Official launch of my blog

Today is the official launching of this blog but I found out my sister has been telling friends and relatives. So to everyone else, welcome to my blog.

I will do random posts and anything I think or feel I want to post whether it be baking, decorating tips, fashion finds, new experiences, new friends, people who have made a difference in my life and I hope they would give me permission to share it with the rest of you.

Please feel free to comment or make suggestions as to what you want to read or find here. I am looking forward to reading your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the official launch of your blog. I really enjoyed reading the quirky things about you.

    ReplyDelete