This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 24, 2010

Freebies

One Sunday about 2 months ago, I took the elevator and this young lady who always loses her FOB was already inside with a box of what looks like alcohol and a shopping bag from the Bay. While in the elevator she has asked if I drink and I replied "once in a while". She opened the box and gave me a bottle of Ciroc vodka, I did not want to accept it but she was adamant. Then she took a smaller bag from her Bay bag and gave it  to me. As the elevator stopped on her floor, she was even asking if I want the whole box of vodka. I did not take it but she had insisted I take the other bag. When I stepped out of the elevator I looked at the bag and saw these two vases.

To this day I don't understand why and I just took it that I was understanding when she comes to the office to get her new FOB. By the time I was ready to leave for my new job, she told me she found 3 FOBs somewhere in her couch. That costs her $300.00 for replacement and got refunded once she returned the 3 "lost FOBs" which she always calls "swipey".
The vases was from the Gluckstein Home Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment