This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hats, hats and more hats

In my new job, we have an hour lunch which I am not used to. For as long as I can remember, I had only half an hour lunch and I liked that since an hour is too long and you get to go home early or start later.

So to adjust to the hour lunch time, I have decided to crochet or do something for the last half hour. I have been in the new job about a month and I have these to show for.

This is the second one I have done and this fits my head perfectly. The yarn is just leftover from another project and I was still in the trial part but this came out really well and I am quite happy with the result.

This was my first project and took a while as I was getting used to trying to fit it before adding stitches or decreasing. The brim I just did myself when I had seen it was turning ruffle like and I just continued with it. This is also left over yarn. When I do the others, it will be different kind of yarn and will be plain colour with accent colours.


This is the last one and a bit roomy on top or good for someone with a bigger head than mine. I will try to do scarves next time too and I will see which one I prefer to do.

So this just shows that you can do a lot in half an hour every day. This will only be winter projects because when the weather is warmer, I will be walking to be in shape for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment