This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, October 16, 2010

Freebies

Here is another feature I will post once in a while as I get a lot of things from residents in my building. It was not only when I was working here but they still give me stuff even after I have left the office. So here are the latest.

I got these from two different ladies.

These are the most comfortable pair of boots. I wore the black one on Friday and I was ok with it for the whole time I was at work. The white one feels the same way. When I got them, they were in the original box and the price tag was still on.


These scarf and toque was given by another lady who loves to crochet and knit. She is also the lady who taught me how to crochet hats.


This plant I got from work for Thanksgiving and it is quite unusual and it is called Corkscrew Grass and the store (Safeway) only gets them once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment