This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 24, 2010

Product review

This will not be a regular feature of this blog but this one was just good enough I had to post it. I am a creature of habit so I don't try a lot of new things, if products I use work for me, I seldom go to a different brand even with make-up, I might change colour/shades and that is just about it.

Last week two ladies at work went out at lunch just to kill time and came back with this product. They tried it at work and it works quite well, am not endorsing it but it really works. So the next day, they went back to the store to buy more for the staff who wanted it as well. This is for you out there who likes to clean and most especially do not want dust.

And we paid $4.99 for it. A really good deal!!! There are two brushes for it, one big and a small one for smaller things like your computer keyboard and you can wash them.


No comments:

Post a Comment