This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving dinner

So this is the meal I have decided to cook for Thanksgiving. Pineapple/apricot glazed ham, pasta salad, scallop potatoes, only because I have not had this in a long time and creme caramel, a different recipe which turned out really delicious.

The pictures are ok except for the potatoes....have never done this without the cream boiling over the rim of the dish and I can't transfer it to another dish just to get good picture or it would not look good serving it.

Also the picture the morning after....pancakes with pan fried leftover ham.



So what did you have for Thanksgiving? Was the meal your usual or was it different? What was your favorite? Mine was the ham and the creme caramel. I am quite sure that offices all over Canada will see leftover turkey/ham or whatever combination for lunches.


1 comment:

  1. I had a whole mishmash of things to eat for Thanksgiving - turkey, crab, palabok, sweet potatoes, stuffing...

    My favorite was stuffing of course, in memory of Gino.

    btw - I have tagged and left you an award on my blog, check it out.

    ReplyDelete