This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thanksgiving dinner dilemma

Only a week left before Thanksgiving and I am having this dilemma of what to make. The usual choice of turkey, ham, crown roast of pork or prime rib. I don't like turkey that much as I find it dry and I cannot eat leftover forever. I love stuffing though with lots of gravy. I was almost sure of having pineapple/mustard glazed ham until I realized I have not had crown roast pork since Gino and I had it that Christmas in 2006.

It was a dinner I will always remember as we went shopping together for stuff for the meal and we each cooked different side dishes for it. Every Christmas from then on I remember this. So even though I would really love to make this, I will save it for Christmas dinner instead.

So I guess it will be pineapple/mustard glazed ham!!! Dessert will be creme caramel with melted white chocolate. And a pasta salad of some kind. Maybe I will make strawberry margarita for drinks.

What will your thanksgiving dinner be?

1 comment:

  1. Our thanksgiving dinner will be
    Roast Turkey, stuffing, mashed potato,
    gravy, cranberries, yorkshire pudding,
    mixed vegetables, apple pie.
    still undecided about appetizers
    Our guests: Tootsie, Jo and Becky and our canadian guests - Angela and Andi (from Mississauga).

    ReplyDelete