This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve......

The year is almost over and we are ready to celebrate the New Year. I guess some of us are ready, really I am not. My boys have their own places to go to celebrate. One is working till past midnight today, I guess he is celebrating at the pub where he works.

My niece's two children might be in Edmonton on their way back to Yellowknife tomorrow and may call me to celebrate tonight with them. If not, I don't mind celebrating by myself.

I usually watch the fireworks from my balcony but there is this tower that is 35 floors they are building and I will find out tonight if that darn tower will block my view of the fireworks. I don't really mind as long as I still have a good view of the river valley which is all the time rather than the  twice a year when there is the fireworks.

Whatever your plans are for tonight, drink responsibly and take a cab home or bus it.

I wonder how many of us will make resolutions for the New Year .....I know I won't as it is hard to follow it. I will just make simple goals in life.

Let us all be thankful that most of us had a good year and for those who did not, it will change and life moves on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment