This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, December 20, 2012

A sad time........

With Christmas just around the corner, we are so busy trying to get things done. But in the last week, it had been a sad time for everyone. I am sure everyone has been affected by what happened in Newtown.

Even though we are far from the tragedy, it still affects us. It is harder to celebrate the holiday when there is sadness all around.

We should remember the 26 people and hope that this will bring something good. I know a lot of people all over the world are saying prayers for the family so they may be able to move on.

Twenty children who were taken at a very young age, who knows what could they have become. It is nice to watch the support in all forms given to the town by strangers who just want to help and I am sure it is appreciated by everyone in Newtown

I am sure there will be a lot of discussion about mental health, guns and safety of schools. I hope there will be changes and that everyone will feel safe anywhere.

God bless the 20 children and the heroes....the teachers who saved a lot of lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment