This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, December 8, 2012

Rogers wireless.....

The worst service provider and I mean the worst!!! My son was trying to pay his phone bill and they were asking for his postal code....so he gave it to them and they told him it was not what was listed on their record.

They never ask for that before and they just plainly told him, we can't help you. So I tried to see if I could just make sure it was the correct code they have in their system. Oh they can't give me that information. So I told them I paid his bill before and you gave me information and you took the payment.

But they have this attitude. And why can't they find his account just by his name and phone number and his address. He even showed them his ID which clearly shows his postal code. What a bunch of idiots. He is not paying for someone else so if you have his identification in front of you.....is that not enough?

I have heard a lot of negative things about them and I used to be one of their customers and I had also a really bad experience with them. So if anyone is considering going to them.....DON'T. Save yourself the grief. Worst....ever.....Rogers can be the biggest, but definitely the WORST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment