This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve.....

It's Christmas eve, and the celebration starts. For me it would be a quiet one. When we were kids, this is the most exciting part of the Christmas season.

We usually head to my maternal grandparents place which is like a compount with three homes and this is where we congregate tor this holiday.

We had midnight meal prepared by the aunts and this is when we are allowed to open our presents. When my kids were younger I followed this tradition but also made our own.

This time, the kids are now adults and we celebrate on Christmas day and they receive their presents, if they have been good....yes, even at their age I still do this.

On our last day at work, we had our Christmas celebration and had Chinese exchange gift which I really do not like. I would like to buy for a particular person and try to find out what is the perfect gift for her/him.

But I should not complain as I got a present which is a good addition to my collection.

I have this collection and this is a good addition.
 
These two Port Meirion serving knife and fork, I am glad to get and lucky that nobody stole from me during thd Chinese gift exchange.
 
This is a gift from a friend of mine. A collection of rock salt, one with rosemary, one with chile slices and one with black peppercorns. As I have posted here before I have all kinds of salt and another great addition. Thank you, C.
 
I will be busy starting to get ready for the Christmas dinner preparation.
Happy Christmas Eve.
 
 
One of my favourite Christmas song.


No comments:

Post a Comment