This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, December 3, 2012

More food......

These are more of what I tried or cook while I was visiting my sister. As usual there are foods I ate that I did not take pictures of mainly because I always forget or remember just after I had a few bites.

 
Oysters with asiago cheese, there were six oysters but remembered to take pictures after I had eaten two. I had to rearranged them to look good. I had this at Hawgs. Really good.
 
 
Beef Kabobs at the House of Kabobs in Sunnyvale...my last lunch in San Jose. Another excellent meal and the service was good and friendly.
 
 
Water chestnuts and bacon with spicy/sweet sauce. Yummy!!!
 
 
Cassava cake, one of three desserts for Thanksgiving dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment