This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas menu....

We were planning to change our menu, my son wanted to try steak and lobster and I wanted a whole salmon baked in the oven, then thought of crown roast of pork. Last Friday night after looking at what the weather will be like for the next 3 days, I decided to leave and go to Save- on - Foods to do my grocery shopping at 9:30 pm. I am so glad I did as the roads turned nasty the next day.

While in the store, I decided to just do the standard menu as I was thinking there will be leftover for sure and I do not have to cook on Boxing Day. So it is turkey and all the trimmings. I am trying a new dessert which I saw on line and it looks yummy and easy to make. I hope it turns out well.

The weather is nasty, cold and snow. Christmas eve will be cold but no snow and it is almost the same for Christmas day. Now I am just relaxing and making sure I have everything.

Early morning on Christmas eve, I will go out just to get fresh buns from the bakery and maybe some kind of pie.

I am watching a lot of movies and then it is time to do the dinner preparation.

Enjoy the last two days before it really gets busy Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment