This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thank you, thank you and more thank yous.....

This is for my sister and hubby....thank you for your hospitality, all the exciting short trips and all the yummy meals, wonderful breakfasts and a lovely Thanksgiving meal.

And of course all the shopping trips, my brother-in-law I feel knows the kind of shoes/boots I like. And my sister for not letting me buy any dress over $15.00 but at times if I beg enough, she will let me get one.

My first night was really exciting as she gave me my belated birthday presents, the number of which corresponds to my years,so I will just show a picture.

There were all kinds of stuff from reading glasses, make up, creams, hair products, manicure/pedicure set, candies, soap, purse and wallet and so much more. A big thank you, Jeff and to Annette, my sister's mother-in -law and my adoptive MIL.

 
My birthday presents...getting old but what a nice surprise.
Thank you again, lil sis.


1 comment:

  1. I love when mom does these types of gifts. I am looking forward to receiving another one hopefully on my 40th birthday...

    ReplyDelete