This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, December 31, 2012

One year ago....

Last night I was a bit uneasy and did not know why. Even when I was in bed, I kept tossing and turning. Then this morning, it hit me. A very close of mine who I consider like a second mother died a year ago.

I had even mentioned to a friend how I really miss her and sometimes would pick up the phone and then realized I can`t call her.

We had such good times, eating out and just being together. I remember her when we went to see Josh Groban with my free tickets.

Then I mentioned that Il Divo would be performing in Edmonton but sadly she was not around to see it.

I hope you are at peace wherever you are. God bless P.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment