This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, December 10, 2012

Table decor....and others...

For every holiday, we decorate our homes and part of that is the tables. When I was in San Jose, the dining table was decorated but mostly with autumn colours.

My little sister's dining table at Thanksgiving.
 
This is my coffee table and I have displayed my coin and teaspoon collection, though I have not decorated it for Christmas yet.
 
This is the electric fireplace that my brother-in-law liked when we were out on Black Friday and bought it at about 40% discount, It looks classy and lovely at night and it gives out heat.
 
My cousin's table where she puts her Christmas give aways, mostly home made presents.
 
I am sure everyone is aspiring to do the best Christmas decoration in their home this holiday season.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment