This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, December 7, 2012

Two sisters......

We have always been close even when we were younger. We tell each other all kinds of stuff and we always have fun when we are together.

Now that she is further away, we probably see each other once a year. Hopefully it could be twice a year.

When I visited, we cooked things we like to eat and go out and look for bargains. She is good at making sure I don't overspend and we have an agreement on what is a good deal and what is not. Things we should wait to buy and ones that we should just buy there and then.

I can't wait tovisit her again...Thanks a lot lil sis.

Two sisters on our way to shoppping.
 
Admiring the roses at the Heritage Rose Garden. I guess that dress must have been a uniform for me since I am wearing it in two different days.
 
Well, it is Friday, I am going to put up a few Christmas decor in my place to make it feel Christmassy. Time to start planning what cookies to bake and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menu.
 
I have finished my Christmas shopping. To all you folks, get busy and go shopping, do not wait for the last few days.
 
Enjoy the weekend!!!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That's funny that you are wearing the same dress in both photos even though they were taken on different days. You must really love that dress.

    ReplyDelete