This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, December 4, 2012

San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles....

This is the one place I was excited about to see while in San Jose. So we went to see and it is located in downtown San Jose.

I have made a small quilt before and I am really interested in the different designs and how they coordinate the fabrics with the design.

There was an entrance fee of $8.00 per person which is not bad but after we got in and saw the displays.....what a great disappointment. I am sure there must be only 25 on display and textiles was not really much. I would not recommend this one. Give this one a pass....go somewhere else.

I did take pictures especially when I found out the number of quilts on display was not a lot. I think if they charge only $5.00, there will be more people who would see it or display more quilts.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Those are probably half of the display, maybe whne I run of things to post, I will post more pictures and that will the whole display.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Now that you have shared these photos, there's no need for me to waste $8 to see. lol!

    ReplyDelete