This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, December 5, 2012

San Jose Heritage Rose Garden...

I love roses and even when I live in a highrise, I sometimes plant roses in the summertime. So before my holiday in San Jose, I checked out what else I can see that I have not seen/visited yet. I found this and we went to see it one day.

November is not the best time to visit a rose garden but I just wanted to see if it was nice and big and lots of different varieties of roses. The blooms at this time were not as beautiful but still there were some that were still lovely, so I took some pictures.

A variety of rose named after me.....
 

 
 
 
Even though it is not the season, they were still beautiful and I love them.


 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment