This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mish - mash post

This post will just be anyhting that happened in the last few days. Yesterday, I cleaned up my balcony and has a bag of soil, dried leaves and old flyers I needed to throw out. So I put them in a green garbage bag and took the elevator down to the big garbage bins at the back of the back of the building.

While in the elevator, another resident who I know told me that when we got to the main floor that he was going to throw it out for me and I should just take the same elevator up. What a nice random act of kindness. A while back I was thinking of moving out but decided to stay as I know a lot of people in the building and I believe it is safe place for me.

The skyline of Edmonton as viewed from my balcony.


The white tent on the left side is part of the site of the Heritage Festival.



The tomato which I have been waiting to turn purple. How much longer? I don't think I will get lots of tomatoes this year due to the 3 weeks of rain and thunderstorms and not a lot of sunshine. Although I have noticed that my peppers have a lot more than my tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment