This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, July 3, 2011

Long weekend....

It was a busy weekend and productive for me. I had finished the baby blanket and I am trying to make a hat but it is a bit hard trying to figure out the size of a baby's head as I am not following a pattern.

My plants are doing well with lots of flowers and hopefully soon little tomatoes. A friend and I went for a long walk Saturday.

I got in touch with a friend who I have lost contact with for about 5 years so it could be featured in my 3Rs, Rewind, Reconnect and Reminisce.

I also got patterns for sewing and the store close by here has 60% sale off their fabrics so I might go back to see if I could find fabrics to sew dress or tops.


The finished baby blanket.

One of the tomato plants has grown a lot.

So back to the grind and it would be another 4 weeks before we get another long weekend and I am looking forward to this one as we have Heritage Festival where we can try foods from different countries. We also have Capital Ex which used to be Klondike Days and we have Taste of Edmonton where we get to taste in small portions, menu from different restaurants in Edmonton.
Have a great week, everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment