This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, July 21, 2011

Garden update.....

Just an update on my vegetables in my balcony. Even we have had rain, thunderstorms and windy weather, my plants have done ok. There were a few stems broken but it now has tomatoes and small peppers. But there is forecast of thunderstorm again.


This will be the purple tomato, maybe in two weeks.


Cherry tomatoes


Green pepper.

Hopefully the weather will be nicer and they will have time to get more sun which is what these plants need. I am already looking forward to some kind of salad with my basil plant as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment