This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Taste of Edmonton

Every summer during Capital Ex (formerly known as Klondike Days) about 45 restaurants participate in Taste of Edmonton where they sell 2 of their selected menus. It is always done at Churchill Square downtown. Today, a few of my officemates went to enjoy the offerings after work.

We printed the restaurants and their menus and a map of the place so we know how to go about it. We started at resturant #1 and went all around to #42 and then on to the dessert and liquer area.

I did not take my camera as I did not my batteries in time to take it this morning. So I would like to thank the Edmonton Journal for the pictures they have online.

Stuffed mushrooms which was really delish.

AAA steak bites really yummy.

Sweet potato fries with very nice mayo based sauce

Mango shake, another favorite

Sno cone -crushed ice with some kind of syrup and fresh strawberries and peaches. very refreshing after all the food we ate.

Crackling shrimp ball with sweet sour sauce




1 comment:

  1. I would have liked to try the crunchy shrimp balls, stuffed mushrooms and the sweet potatoe fries.

    ReplyDelete