This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, July 21, 2011

I won, I won......

Once in a while the General Manager at work gets all kinds of tickets and it is raffled and one of the staff gets to go to a dinner theatre, play, or get gift certificate. Today we were called to a meeting and were told it is a good meeting.

They were going to raffle tickets to a great summer event in the city. This is a 3 day affair and Sunday is the best ticket to get. So just before lunch they picked names of who will go first and I actually was the second one to pick and I got a Sunday ticket. And this is where I will be this Sunday.
Yes, that is the ticket to the Edmonton Indy. And we have 4 seats together for the lucky 4 staff who picked the Sunday ticket. I may have to take ear plugs as I know it is very loud but maybe I will just enjoy the noise. And very good seats at that.
Gentlemen, start your engines.

Next week there will be a raffle for the Big Valley Jamboree in Camrose which is a 3 day country music festival. It will have Toby Keith, Leann Rimes, The Judds, Ronnie Dunn and others who I am not familiar with.


1 comment:

  1. Congrata! Looks like you've been on a lucky winning streak.

    ReplyDelete