This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, July 2, 2011

Canada Day......

Yesterday was Canada Day and a day off for all of us lucky ones in the work force. The  weather was great for all the free breakfasts and hotdogs around the city. I do not usually partake in this celebration except watching the fireworks at night from my balcony. A spectacular view and I did not have to go anywhere. Actually I was in my pjs and almost missed it as it did not start until 11:00 pm which is not even that dark. They could have waited another half hour and it would be more spectacular.

A lot of people gathered at the Promenade/river valley....hundreds of them. And these are my lame attempt at taking fireworks.


Somebody from another balcony was throwing some sort of fireworks and I got it in the frame as well.
The start of the fireworks display.





No comments:

Post a Comment