This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Prefer

This is a take on my niece's This and That and from my sister post but can't remember what she called it.  I will call it I Prefer....
  • wine -- red or white  --white preferably Chardonnay
  • ice cream -- chocolate or vanilla -- vanilla as you can put all different kinds of stuff on it
  • cookies -- chewy or crispy -- chewy especially chocolate chip or oatmeal
  • cocktails -- maartini or margarita -- margaritas, strawberry is my fave
  • pasta sauce -- red or white-- white, alfredo or clam
  • pop -- coke or pepsi -- coke
  • carb -- rice or pasta -- rice, you can do a lot with it
  • bread -- white or brown -- brown, whole grain or medium rye
  • morning drink -- coffeee or tea -- tea since I do not drink coffee at all, hot chocolate at times
So there it is a list of preference.

1 comment:

  1. Here's what I prefer:
    *white wine
    *chocolate ice cream
    *crispy cookies
    *margarita
    *white cream sauce (although it will make my stomach hurt)
    *Coke
    *pasta
    *brown bread
    *tea

    ReplyDelete