This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stress, stress and more stress....


This is what is left of Pine Manor, one of six buildings in Slave Lake that I manage. Really sad!!! The stress level in my job is sky high. I had ordered fridges from the The Brick and they promised me before I finalized my order that they will be delivered this past Wednesday. The day has come and gone and only 37 fridges have been delivered. They gave all kinds of excuses and still no fridges. 100 more I need. I will never get anything from them ever again.

Residents are upset and there is no way to explain to them. I hope that they deliver this weekend which they said they might be able to do. Venting done.

When all these fridges are delivered, I am hoping things will get back to some kind of normalcy. We gave them free rent for June and 1/2 of May's rent. I believe that would compensate for the 12 days that they were out of their homes and all the inconvenience they had to go through.



No comments:

Post a Comment