This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rain, rain go away.....

Since Tuesday it hss been wet and the forecast is rain/shower till next Tuesday. So this is stay inside weekend. The trip to the Ukrainian Village has been postponed yet again.

With weather like this, what does a person do? Cuddle up with a good book, finish the crochet baby blanket I had started for my brother-in-law's daughter in law. I had to change design and yarn twice so it is like I have just started. I will take pictures when I finish it.

I will bake some kind of cookies tomorrow. Tonight a friend and I went to a Chinese buffet which serves simple shrimp with garlic and mussels. They have nice dry ribs as well and good ginger beef. I like their wonton soup as well. Then on to Walmart but I only got a few things there as I do not like buying groceries there. Besides I have my coupons at Sobey's so will finish my shopping there for groceries.

I finally got my sewing machine...Singer. So I will be busy on weekends trying to sew all kinds of stuff.

Sunday is special day for all the fathers out there. Happy Father's day!


Musical tribute to all the fathers....





No comments:

Post a Comment