This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, June 13, 2011

Gardening update......

Two weeks after I planted my vegetable garden on my balcony, they are really doing well. I am glad that I got moisture control soil so I don't have to water them morning and night.


As you can see there are flowers on this tomato plant and soon will be purple tomatoes.


These plants have buds as well and they have grown really well.


Peppers are doing great as well. It is the best way to do container gardening and once I am done in the fall, I can keep the soil or just take the bag and throw it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment