This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, June 11, 2011

The week that was....

A very busy week at work and  hopefully the end of the fridge saga. All fridges will be delivered this weekend. Now the rebuilding starts.

An office mate and I have started our lunch time stroll. After eating our lunch, we head out for a walk/stroll through the Legislature grounds and we go to a different area every day. Starting Monday, I will take pictures of the gardens and the pool area. The flowers are starting to look really beautiful.

While googling the other night, I found out one of my cousins in the Philippines is on facebook so I told my sister whose husband is on facebook. We will try to get in touch and hopefully start having some kind of communication with other relatives there.

Today at lunchtime, another officemate and I walked 4 blocks to have lunch at the food court in the building I used to work. We had lunch at Chicken for Lunch which is owned by the family featured in Food Network. It was yummy but there was already a long line up when we got there. The serving was generous as I had to take home half of it and had it for supper.

I hope the weather is nice as a friend and I are planning to go to the Ukrainian Cultural Village. Just something to do for the weekend and maybe have some pyrogies, cabbage rolls and sausage for lunch.
I will take puctures of my plants to show the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment