This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer weather....with a chance of snow

What is that? In two weeks it will be officially summer and last night the forecast was for snow. I have planted my vegetables and they are doing well and I had to get some of them inside and one big pot I have to leave outside as it was too heavy. These pictures speak for themselves.


That is the purple tomato last night and early this morning.


Herbs inside.


The tomatoes on my treadmill and they are actually doing well and have grown quite a bit.
Hopefully the weather will get warmer.



No comments:

Post a Comment