This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ukrainian Heritage Cultural Centre

Finally after three weeks of bad weather, we got to go to the Ukrainian Centre which is located near Tofield, AB. It is east of Edmonton and 25 minute drive.

It features how the immigrant from Ukraine lived in and conducted their business in the area.

I will just post pictures.


When they were operating at that time, a room costs $1.00 per night.

The dining area.

A typical menu

A standard hotel room

Shared/common hotel bathroom.

How life has changed!! Next will be the typical home and the businesses. I will post when I have nothing else to post that is informative.


No comments:

Post a Comment